Monday, August 8, 2011

-At Times, I'm Crazy-

"I know at times I can be difficult, I realize at times I can be stubborn, I hope at times I can be stable, I wonder at times if I give you what you truly need, I hope at times if I give you what your heart desires, I think at times if I give you enough of me, I joke at times if you weren't here, I hate at times if you really left me, I laugh at times if you had ever tried to replace me, I lose faith at times if you had ignored me, I begin to pray at times if you had doubted me, I cry at times when you're not looking, I push harder at times when I see your smile, I fight at times when weakness takes over, I would kill at times for anyone who hurts you, I reach at times for anyone who may be holding their hand out, I look around at times to friends for advice, I took at times you for granted, I blamed at times you for everything, I left at times you for your behavior, all and all I know I'm crazy but will you take me forever and ever??" ;) ;) ;) ;)
~XOXO
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment