Monday, December 5, 2011

MY TURN


My heart is beating, I can feel the rush, I'm getting closer and closer, I can see it so beautifully displayed against those shiny lights, the taste is so sweet, but yet so bitter against all the perspiration that is shedding, pushing against the crowd to reach it and not looking back on the spectators, you said I couldn't get here without you, but yet you're nowhere in sight, this road was rough, filled with wolves in sheep's clothing, now you say I've forgotten who I was, when this was where and who I've been trying to reach, sorry you couldn't reach me because you never could quite grasp it, all along treading on rocks on this path, I can now feel the silken curtains as they open before me, this is what I've been so patient for, just a chance to walk in for my turn in SUCCESS.

 "Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that's where you will find success."
- Thomas J. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment