Monday, January 17, 2011

"Rising Tide"


The warm sensation from his skin and hands,
taking my mind to the promised land,
his touch makes its way to caress my spine,
while I feel him on my behind,
the aroma of the air between us,
 and how my nerves begin to fuss, 
his expression always gives me a high,
as he takes the path to my navel then the tender kissing of my thigh,
the jerking and pulling of the sheets,
the drenched feel of my hair as my heart begins to beat,
in the moment I let him be the guide,
thinking in my head how can this person make my body cry,
I straddle myself to prepare my drive,
but the way my leg begins to jolt disturbs my stride,
somehow my whole body becomes numb,
and my mind cannot bear what is about to come,
as I feel the intensity become stronger,
I realize I can't put up a fight against this hunger,
This is something that I cannot deny, 
that only he can make me rise to such a high tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment