Monday, January 17, 2011

"Time has Flaws & Confusion"



I remember the sweet moments we once shared and how no man ever compared,
But somehow those promises and our visions never actually aired,
We were just teenagers when it all happened so our sight was a bit impaired,
Was it all a dream or were you just scared?
Because what we had could not have been despaired,
just because you were not prepared,
or was it that you never really cared?
I sit and think about our hardships and what all we've been through,
Pondering and reminiscing makes me blue,
because I really missed and loved you.
But I'm finally realizing that all along I was just your fool, 
How could you say these things and then throw me out like an old shoe?
I did all I could to prove myself to you but it was never enough for your view,
So why should I even keep looking to make us a perfect two,
You knew my secrets and I knew yours,
But at the end of the day you made me feel like one of your chores, 
All I wanted was for you to know that I could be everything you're looking for,
I can't keep going through this because my mind is at war,
And I deserve someone who will give me the grand love tour,
I won't continue to allow you to use me as a detour,
So this is me saying, "I'm finally closing this door!!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment