Sunday, May 15, 2011

Round & Round

Sometimes life can be difficult, you can love someone so much but why keep torturing yourself with regret. Back and forth, forgive and forget, lies and deceit, breaks up and make ups. We just keep going, round and round with this "THING". How far can patience really go? If you really love me you would meet 1/2 way, but all you continue to do is forsake me. Now has come the time to explore my inner beauty. All my life, I've thought of others, all my life I've looked after someone else, always giving and never receiving. The plan GOD has set out for "YOU" doesn't mean that along the way you have to try and make someone else "fit in your puzzle". You can't make someone feel your energy, when that's not in them to understand. In the midst of it all, I lost direction of ME, this life doesn't always let you bring people that you want on your path. Sometimes, you have to just let people go even when you'd rather avoid the hurt. I find myself always chasing you, but who is going to chase me? Who is going to be there when I'm down and out? I can't always be this STRONG! Round and round,two people with different outlooks on life, two people with different goals, two people with different principles. My heart is so big that I find myself always being nice to someone who doesn't appreciate my efforts. My future is too important and precious to me to keep letting you drag me, round and round!!


"AS WE ADVANCE IN LIFE IT BECOMES MORE AND MORE DIFFICULT, BUT IN FIGHTING THE DIFFICULTIES THE INMOST STRENGTH OF THE HEART IS DEVELOPED." VINCENT VAN GOGH

No comments:

Post a Comment